The Ümlaut

"It's like a pair of eyes. You're looking at the ümlaut, and it's looking at you."


« Home | Introduction »

Introduction (Slight Return)

Ok, I thought I'd give this blogging lark another go - two previous blogs, the first had the grand sum of one entry with the second fairing a little better with five.

Have spent a few hours this Bank Holiday Monday tweaking the template and thinking of a suitably mysterious name for the blog. Ümlaut is a name that has been kicking around my mind for a while now - I intended to use it for a band name when I eventually pulled my act together and started recording these scraps of song ideas that have been going around my head over the last few years, alas I continually fail to find the time to actually record anything.

Maybe one day, eh?

0 Responses to “Introduction (Slight Return)”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog

Greetings

    If you've never read this blog before then you've missed out on some great, thought provoking posts. If you have read this blog before then you'll know that last statement was a shameful lie

Fresh Posts

Older stuff

Sites I like to check out

  • Slough Town FC
  • Chris Edmonds songs
  • Blogger Templates

  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Kingcal. Make your own badge here.


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 The Ümlaut | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.